If you want to contribute to the Global Learning Conference 2017, and shape its program with a paper submission, please see our website for submission details. Topics of interest are as follows:
- Innovations in MOOCs and OER
- Mobile Computing Technologies and Web Based Learning
- Content Creation
- Strategies/Models for MOOCs Facilitaiton, Assessment, Student Motivation and Certification
- Roles of Government and Academia
- Power of Social Media
- Success Stories
- Mobile Adhoc Network
- Cellular Technology
- Pervasive Computing
- Security Issues in Wireless Computing
- Vehicular Adhoc Network
- Mobile Enterprises Applications
- Mobile Middleware
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Please indicate your preferred presentation format, ie. paper or poster presentation.
- The abstract should be between 150-200 words.
- Font face: Times New Roman, and size: 11 points.
- Abstract should include purpose of study, methodology, summary of findings/results, conclusion and significance/contributions of study.
- List a maximum of 5 key words.
- Title, author’s name, affiliation, address, telephone and fax number, and email address should be included.
- Abstract should be written in English.
- Standard formatting such as bold, underline and dot points can be used.
- Please do not include any paragraph or line formatting. Leave as single spacing.
- All abstracts should be written in MS Word format (DOC or DOCX), and please save your abstract using this format: “mobilecomp15-yourLastName.doc”
- All abstracts must be submitted to email@example.com by 3rd February 2017.
© 2015. Global Learning Conference on Mobile Computing. All rights Reserved.